- Me: I really like this variegated one, and this one shaped like a star!
- Mum: I really like this spiky one.
- Me: ... They're cacti, they all are.
- Mum: Yes, but this one is spiky, feel it!
- Me: Are you really suggesting I stroke the cacti to see if they're spiky?!
That strange moment when your mother is typing up dictation, screams and pulls off her headphones only to find a wasp in her ear. D:
Never actually got round to posting this in the end…
Well mum and I went and did the local Race for Life (charity run in aid of cancer research, predominantly breast cancer) in the sweltering heat, yesterday.
This is the before oven photo.