- Me: I really like this variegated one, and this one shaped like a star!
- Mum: I really like this spiky one.
- Me: ... They're cacti, they all are.
- Mum: Yes, but this one is spiky, feel it!
- Me: Are you really suggesting I stroke the cacti to see if they're spiky?!
That strange moment when your mother is typing up dictation, screams and pulls off her headphones only to find a wasp in her ear. D:
Never actually got round to posting this in the end…
Well mum and I went and did the local Race for Life (charity run in aid of cancer research, predominantly breast cancer) in the sweltering heat, yesterday.
This is the before oven photo.
When my mum expects me to eat with my contagious sister.